MRK WP - The WordPress Professionals
Blogging is a great way to start building traffic, acquire new customers, and develop brand awareness.
In this course, you will learn the steps we use at MRK WP to create and write blog posts that rank in search engines.
Who is this course for?
- Bloggers seeking to learn how to publish great articles that generate traffic.
- Content writers that wish to improve their writing and content marketing skills.
- Freelance writers seeking to leverage their writing abilities and earn a side income.
- Content marketers, digital marketers, and website owners.
- Anyone who wishes to pursue blogging as a career.
- Anyone seeking to learn about content marketing, internet writing, and copywriting.
- Anyone who wants to increase their SEO writing abilities.
What will you learn?
The writing blog posts that rank course is broken down into 4 phases:
- Research Phase: In this phase, you will learn how to conduct research about an idea or topic that you may want to write about, and the process and tools to use when conducting this research.
- Writing Phase: This is where your draft article comes to life by bringing your ideas and research together through sentences and paragraphs. You will learn how to create the article outline and expand your outline topics, from the introduction paragraph, through the body of the article, to the ending paragraph.
- Editing Phase: Editing is going through your writing to ensure that there are no grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors or unusual phrasing. In this phase, you will learn how to check for these errors and correct them. You will also learn how to create feature and inline images for your article, as well as other checks and measures that ensure your article is polished and ready for publishing.
- Publishing Phase: Your article is ready to be published at this point. Besides accomplishing this milestone, you will learn how to set a date for publishing as well as ensure that your completed article is shareable on social media.
What products or software do you require for this course?
You can create content without the need for any software. However, some of the recommended products in this course will improve the quality and speed of your content creation.
This is a comprehensive all-in-one SEO analysis tool that helps companies run digital marketing strategies. It does SEO campaigns, keyword research, strategy and analysis, SEO data analysis, and so much more.
This is a WordPress plugin that helps your site perform better in search engines. It also gives you the tools to bring your content up to the highest standards of SEO and overall readability.
A copywriting tool that employs artificial intelligence and machine learning to create convincing, appealing text for blog articles, landing pages, social media posts, marketing emails, and more. Jasper AI enables one to create five times the amount of content in a minimal amount of time.
The Hemingway Editor is a self-editing tool that highlights and suggests corrections to grammar, fluency, and sentence structure. This enables you to have clearly written content by improving the readability and appearance of your writing.
This is an advanced writing assistant and proofreading tool that checks grammar, spelling punctuation, and sentence structure, among other things.
We believe that once you complete this course, you will be able to write quality content that is well optimized for search engines. You will also be able to complete a full-length article within a few days, rather than weeks.
To complete this course effectively you will need the following tools:
Click on the title for the link to the material.
This Google Sheet template guides us through all the steps to be undertaken and checklists to tick off during our content creation process.
This is an SEO analysis tool that does keyword research, tracks keyword strategy for a blog or website, backlinks, and much more.
This is a WordPress plugin that helps your site perform better in search engines.
A copywriting tool that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create text for blog articles, landing pages, social media posts, marketing emails, etc.
This is a self-editing tool that helps you write more clearly by suggesting corrections in your content.
This is a writing assistant and proofreading tool that checks grammar, spelling punctuation, sentence structure, etc.
This is a free-to-use, design tool that combines, photo-editing, and template layouts to create great designs.
The WordPress block editor is a content management platform that enables one to create and edit content for their posts and pages
Use Google Drive to store, share, and collaborate on files and folders from multiple devices
Google Docs enables you to create and collaborate on online documents in real-time and from any device.
Use Google Sheets to create and edit online spreadsheets.