FAQ Plugin for WordPress
Our FAQ plugin is designed to be used with WordPress. Using our Divi FAQ Module or Gutenberg is fully supported. It is a great help to any website for one main purpose, FAQs.
Frequent Asked Questions are a great addition to any page on your site. Most page content leads to questions. When people use a search engine they are also asking questions.
With this plugin you can incorporate an FAQ section on any page with Structured data implemented for you, right out of the box.
Page Builder Support with Gutenberg and Divi Builder
We support a number of page builder options to give you maximum flexibility on how you make your WordPress website.
Works on any page to boost your SEO efforts!
A key part of any good web design is an FAQ section, or Frequently Asked Questions. Generally, an FAQ page should answer common questions or remarks from your customers. Importantly, if you answer questions on your website you are more likely to get search traffic from Google. With the right markup this can provide a significant increase in sales!
Why should you incorporate FAQs in your web pages?
Answering questions can help people know more about your product or service. The more questions you answer, the higher chance you have of a conversion to a sale. Pages with more complete information are generally going to get more readers. As a result you can get more leads from a bigger audience.
We encourage all our web design customers to incorporate an FAQ into their website.
It is also a good idea to incorporate an FAQ into each relevant page. This can lead to a boost in your search engine ranking.
About the FAQ Plugin
Our FAQ Plugin goes beyond providing a good Divi layout. It provides a custom area to answer and categorise your customers questions. This means you can insert an awesome FAQ element on to any page of your website.
Our plugin provides central management of each question. This makes large FAQ libraries easy to manage.
The FAQ Plugin also includes a category area. This means you can display any FAQ content block on any page simply by selecting a category. Each question can have more than one category. This is helpful for circumstances where one FAQ item is on many pages.
Gutenberg FAQ Block.
The plugin features two Gutenberg Blocks to help you implement an FAQ the way you want. We have an Accordion or a simple lists.
Each block produces clean HTML and also adds structured data to your page.
This allows you to have AMP supported content that can give an additional boost to your SEO.
Making Use of FAQ Structured Data
Our plugin provides the structured data Google requires to understand your FAQ. This is a big bonus of using our FAQ Plugin. It will give you a boost to your SEO efforts and help get better page rankings.
We have found that our FAQ structured data gets a 3.1% click through rate in organic search. For the same page without that FAQ we get 2%. This is a huge difference in click through rate and means FAQ Structured data gives a direct business benefit.
We have a tutorial available here on how you can test and install structured data on your website.
Id also recommend you read up on the FAQ Page Schema and the results other people have gotten by implementing this data. It works really well at increasing click through rate to your site from organic results.
A Custom Divi FAQ Module
This FAQ Plugin makes it easy to manage your FAQ database. It has a specialised Divi FAQ Module that allows you to insert and style FAQ entries on any page. The dedicated module has plenty of customisation options.
You can even create completely custom layouts with the use of a child theme.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Multi Column and the Standard FAQ Module?The standard FAQ module renders the FAQ items as an accordion. The multi column FAQ module renders the FAQ items as plain text question/answer format.
Can I use a custom view with the FAQ plugin?Yes, we need to write a filter which will add a view “slug” as shown the in example below. This code can either be written in a custom plugin or the functions.php file of your theme (or child theme if you are using a third party theme). For full instructions you can read the help doc here.
Why should I use your plugin over normal FAQ Layouts?The main benefit is Structured Data. It helps your questions get indexed by the search engines. Secondly its easier to manage your FAQs on multiple pages using this tool.
Excellent for SEO
I am very pleased with the performance of the FAQ plugin and would recommend it to anyone wishing to add video to their website. The FAQ's showed in my google results within a week or so, very exciting.
- Kate H
Cool and helps in SEO SCOPE
- Alessandro Notarbartolo
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED
* All prices in $USD. These prices do not include local taxes.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
3.0.1 -September 4, 2019
- Added custom block category for mrkwp.
- Added custom icons for faq blocks.
3.0.0 -September 4, 2019
- Added FAQ list gutenberg block
- Added FAQ accordion gutenberg block
2.2.12 -August 26, 2019
- Fixed frontend builder issue for `Multi Column FAQ` where the question markup style was being affected by other text module style on the page for the frontend builder.
2.2.11 -August 23, 2019
- Added additional styling options for the `FAQ` and `Multi Column FAQ` module.
2.2.10 -July 23, 2019
- Updated structured data as per the changes in the FAQ schema.
- Trial users are now able to see the structured data.
2.2.9 -July 19, 2019
- Plugin allows trial users to create structured data
2.2.8 -July 19, 2019
- Plugin allows trial users to use divi module.
2.2.7 -July 12, 2019
- Fixed minor issue where amp script registration was incorrect
2.2.6 -July 4, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
2.2.5 -June 27, 2019
- Branding update
- Free 7 day trial
2.2.4 -June 14, 2019
- Freemius integration for plugin update and payment
2.2.1 -May 21, 2019
- Removed unwanted divi module style from frontend
2.2.0 -May 3, 2019
- Added full builder support
- Fixed faq search in `DF - FAQ` module
2.1.1 -March 28, 2019
- Fixed licensing code issue
2.1.0 -September 24, 2018
- Added structured data support. Used in SEO.
2.0.0 -September 21, 2018
- Added frontend divi page builder support
1.1.4 -September 4, 2018
- Fixed a minor warning for multi column faq module
1.1.3 -June 26, 2018
- Bug fix: Wrong $post was being set after faq listing as post data reset wasn't happening. This fix addresses that.
1.0.9 -October 5, 2017
- Made faq post type non-querable
1.0.8 -July 14, 2017
- Rearranged Multicolumn Module options to appropriate tabs
1.0.7 -July 14, 2017
- Added multi column faq module - This module can add all or selected categories faq in a multi column layout. One can set 1 to 4 as column values as the default. Question and answer's font size, color and text orientation can be adjusted.
1.0.6 -May 2, 2017
- Renamed shortcode from df_faq to df_faq_shortcode
1.0.5 -April 26, 2017
- Added ability to select a custom view from divi module.
1.0.4 -April 26, 2017
- Fixed issue where faq answers formatting was being stripped
1.0.3 -April 18, 2017
- FAQ listing taxonomy query filter fixed
1.0.2 -March 16, 2017
- Added faq shortcode - [df_faq include_categories='' view_slug='' question_class='' answer_class='']
1.0.1 -March 11, 2017
- Bug fix : Fixed a case insensitive issue
1.0.0 -February 10, 2017
- Initial Release