Works on Any Page to Boost Your SEO Efforts!
A key part of any good web design is an FAQ section, or Frequently Asked Questions. Generally, an FAQ page should answer common questions or remarks from your customers. Importantly, if you answer questions on your website you are more likely to get search traffic from Google. With the right markup this can provide a significant increase in sales!
Why should you incorporate FAQs in your web pages?
Answering questions can help people know more about your product or service. The more questions you answer, the higher chance you have of a conversion to a sale. Pages with more complete information are generally going to get more readers. As a result you can get more leads from a bigger audience.
We encourage all our web design customers to incorporate an FAQ into their website.
About the FAQ Plugin
Our FAQ Plugin goes beyond providing a good Divi layout. It provides a custom area to answer and categorise your customers questions. This means you can insert an awesome FAQ element on to any page of your website.
Our plugin provides central management of each question. This makes large FAQ libraries easy to manage.
The FAQ Plugin also includes a category area. This means you can display any FAQ content block on any page simply by selecting a category. Each question can have more than one category. This is helpful for circumstances where one FAQ item is on many pages.
Making Use of Structured Data
Our plugin provides the structured data Google requires to understand your FAQ. This is a big bonus of using our FAQ Plugin. It will give you a boost to your SEO efforts and help get better page rankings.
We have a tutorial available here on how you can test and install structured data on your website.
A Custom Divi Module
This FAQ Plugin makes it easy to manage your FAQ database. It has a specialised Divi Module that allows you to insert and style FAQ entries on any page. The dedicated module has plenty of customisation options.
You can even create completely custom layouts with the use of a child theme.
Find out more about this great plugin in the product overview video below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The standard FAQ module renders the FAQ items as an accordion. The multi column FAQ module renders the FAQ items as plain text question/answer format.
Yes, we need to write a filter which will add a view “slug” as shown the in example below. This code can either be written in a custom plugin or the functions.php file of your theme (or child theme if you are using a third party theme). For full instructions you can read the help doc here.
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED
* All prices in $USD. These prices do not include local taxes.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
2.2.10 - July 23, 2019
- Updated structured data as per the changes in the FAQ schema.
- Trial users are now able to see the structured data.
2.2.9 - July 19, 2019
- Plugin allows trial users to create structured data
2.2.8 - July 19, 2019
- Plugin allows trial users to use divi module.
2.2.7 - July 12, 2019
- Fixed minor issue where amp script registration was incorrect
2.2.6 - July 4, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
2.2.5 - June 27, 2019
- Branding update
- Free 7 day trial
2.2.4 - June 14, 2019
- Freemius integration for plugin update and payment
2.2.1 - May 21, 2019
- Removed unwanted divi module style from frontend
2.2.0 - May 3, 2019
- Added full builder support
- Fixed faq search in `DF - FAQ` module
2.1.1 - March 28, 2019
- Fixed licensing code issue
2.1.0 - September 24, 2018
- Added structured data support. Used in SEO.
2.0.0 - September 21, 2018
- Added frontend divi page builder support
1.1.4 - September 4, 2018
- Fixed a minor warning for multi column faq module
1.1.3 - June 26, 2018
- Bug fix: Wrong $post was being set after faq listing as post data reset wasn't happening. This fix addresses that.
1.0.9 - October 5, 2017
- Made faq post type non-querable
1.0.8 - July 14, 2017
- Rearranged Multicolumn Module options to appropriate tabs
1.0.7 - July 14, 2017
- Added multi column faq module - This module can add all or selected categories faq in a multi column layout. One can set 1 to 4 as column values as the default. Question and answer's font size, color and text orientation can be adjusted.
1.0.6 - May 2, 2017
- Renamed shortcode from df_faq to df_faq_shortcode
1.0.5 - April 26, 2017
- Added ability to select a custom view from divi module.
1.0.4 - April 26, 2017
- Fixed issue where faq answers formatting was being stripped
1.0.3 - April 18, 2017
- FAQ listing taxonomy query filter fixed
1.0.2 - March 16, 2017
- Added faq shortcode - [df_faq include_categories='' view_slug='' question_class='' answer_class='']
1.0.1 - March 11, 2017
- Bug fix : Fixed a case insensitive issue
1.0.0 - February 10, 2017
- Initial Release