Gravity Forms Divi Plugin
The Ultimate Gravity Forms Styling Tool for Divi!
This plugin helps you to style your Gravity Forms via the Theme Customizer. We provide a Divi Module to insert a Gravity Form on any page. This module provides even more style options for your Gravity Form.
Set global styles for all your Gravity Forms with a few clicks. Making form creation easy!
Upload Preset Styles
Upload or download a preset style which can save you heaps of time with site creation.
Inject a Gravity Form directly into any page. Add custom styling to specific forms.
1. Gravity Forms Styles – Theme Customizer
Let’s face it, the default Gravity Forms are not particularly awesome. Creating custom styles for those Gravity Forms is also difficult.
Until now that is! Our plugin saves a lot of time when building websites. Now you can set your styles once in the Theme Customizer and you are done. You can have all your forms look the way you want across your entire site.
As always, the Theme Customizer settings are intuitive and easy to use. This saves you loads of time and creates professional looking forms.
Once you have a form designed, all your forms will get that style. Plus if you want to make any changes later, you simply edit the settings inside the Theme Customizer and all of your forms update at once. Pretty great, huh?
The following are the Theme Customizer options for Gravity Forms elements:
- Form Background – image and color
- Form Spacing – margin and padding
- Form Title – text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height
- Form Description – text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height
- Form Input Label – font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height
- Form Input – font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing, line height, border radius and padding
- Form Input Sub Label – margin
- Form Submit Button – background color, text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing, line height, hover background color and hover color
- Form Progress Bar – background and font color
- Form Border – style, size and border color
- Form Error Message – text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height
- Form Footers – padding
Watch the vidoe below to learn more about how to style your Gravity Forms using the plugin.
2. Import/Export Gravity Form Styles
The plugin allows you to Import or Export your Gravity Forms Theme Customizer settings. This helps to replicate style defaults across your websites. Making Gravity Forms both powerful and beautiful too!
3. Gravity Forms Divi Module
We created a special Divi Module so you can insert a Gravity Form directly onto your page using the page builder. The module is designed to give you more control over Gravity Form elements with the Divi Module itself.
The reasoning behind this is that at times you may want to add specific styles to certain forms and not others. A landing page, for example, might require a unique design. We didn’t want to edit our child theme for that, as would normally be the case. Using this Divi Module, we no longer need to edit the child theme. Custom styles can now be set from the Divi Module!
Watch the video below to learn more about using the Gravity Forms Divi Module.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two ways you can do this. The easy way is to use our Gravity Forms Divi Plugin. Alternatively you will need to edit the code in your child theme, not fun.
Yes. You will need Gravity Forms and Divi Theme to use this plugin.
No. You will need to purchase the Gravity Forms plugin separately.
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED
* All prices in $USD. These prices do not include local taxes.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
4.2.0 - July 12, 2019
- Fixed incorrectly enqueued assets.
- Bug fix. Dropdown for gravityform select in divi module was saving form title the `id`. This seems due to a likely bug in divi code. In an array options with only integers as `key` values, the `value` (gravityform title) is used as `key` and `value`.
4.1.3 - July 3, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
4.1.2 - July 1, 2019
- Added a fix for theme customizer page which gives a fatal error when Divi theme is not activated.
4.1.1 - June 27, 2019
- Branding and plugin name update.
- Added free trial plan for 7 days
4.1.0 - June 14, 2019
- Freemius integration for plugin updates and payments.
4.0.1 - April 26, 2019
- Selecting the first gravity form from the select dropdown in the builder wasn't working. Fixed it.
4.0.0 - March 19, 2019
- Full divi frontend builder support added to the gravity form module
- Fixed issue with licensing code on activation
3.0.0 - September 25, 2018
- Rebranded plugin to "Gravity Forms Divi Plugin". Plugin integrates gravity forms styler and divi module
- Divi builder frontend support added.
2.1.2 - April 25, 2018
- Fixed critical bug
- updated licensing code.
2.1.1 - April 6, 2018
- Plugin rename to 'Gravity Forms Styler'
- Added border radius for text,email, textarea and select input elements
2.0.3 - December 6, 2017
- Added theme customizer
- Made settings backward compatible.
1.0.4 - June 8, 2017
- Rearranged alignment fields in the admin
1.0.3 - June 8, 2017
- Added ability to align title and button
1.0.2 - May 2, 2017
- Fixed bug where plugin gives fatal error when divi is not activated.
1.0.1 - March 15, 2017
- Added font-face settings for the form.
- Added font-size settings for title, description, input labels and input areas.
1.0.1 - March 15, 2017
- Added font face setting to select font family
- Added font size selector for gravity form's title, description, label and input elements.
- Added padding setting for submit button.
1.0.0 - January 27, 2017
- Initial Release
1.0.0 - January 27, 2017
- Initial release