The Ultimate Gravity Forms Styling Tool
Looking to style your Gravity Forms with the Divi Builder front end editor? The solution is our Gravity Forms Styler plugin for Divi Theme. Join hundreds of other WordPress Developers and improve your customers’ browsing experience.
Set global styles for all your Gravity Forms with a few clicks. Making form creation easy!
Allows you to upload or download a preset style and save loads of time with site creation.
Inject a Gravity Form directly into any page. Add custom styling to specific forms. Use the visual editor for Divi Builder.
The Gravity Forms Styler plugin removes the need for custom CSS and makes it easy for you to style your Gravity Forms with Theme Customizer and Divi Builder. With full front end support, you can see your changes as you style your form.
The plugin includes a Divi Module that allows you to insert Gravity Forms on any page. With all of the styling tools you can expect from the Divi Builder.
With all these cool features, you’ll be able to create visually stunning forms on your Divi website!
How It Works
1. Divi Module for Gravity Forms
We created a special Divi Module so you can insert a Gravity Form directly onto your page using the visual page builder. With our Gravity Forms Styler plugin you can also style globally, using the Theme Customizer.
You can also use the visual builder each time your insert a form. The reasoning behind this is that at times you may want to add specific styles to certain forms and not others. A landing page is a good example. You might require a unique design for your form on a landing page.
For a landing page you would normally create a form ID and add code to your Divi child theme to style the form. With our visual builder support you no longer need to do that. Our custom styles can be set within the visual builder which means no custom CSS code is required.
The plugin now includes full front end builder support. We have the same menus as other modules. This makes for quick learning and means the same techniques used elsewhere can be applied to the Gravity Forms Styler plugin for Divi.
1.1 The Content Tab
In the content tab you can edit the default implementation of your Gravity Form. You can select which form you want to embed and its shortcode options. You can also set parameters for your default form, backgrounds and admin labels.
1.2 The Design Tab
In this tab we have a range of extensive options. Every label type, button and option that could be styled is available.
1.3 The Advanced Tab
If you are still stuck and need further editing you can make use of the Advanced tab. This tab allows direct adding of CSS for your Gravity Form on each module.
2. Import & Export Gravity Form Styles
The plugin allows you to Import or Export your Gravity Forms Theme Customizer settings.
This helps to replicate style defaults across your websites. Making Gravity Forms both powerful and beautiful too!
You can find the Import/Export setting inside the MRK WP Menu -> Gravity Forms Divi menu.
Trusted by web professionals worldwide.
How we compare to the competition?
You won’t find another plugin with as many features and functionality at this price. We offer both Theme Customiser Divi Visual Builder support. No other plugin can compare to this one!
Product Help Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the plugin works well with Extra theme by Elegant Themes.
There are two ways you can do this. The easy way is to use our Gravity Forms Divi Plugin. Alternatively you will need to edit the code in your child theme, not fun.
Yes. You will need Gravity Forms and Divi Theme to use this plugin.
No. You will need to purchase the Gravity Forms plugin separately.
If your button style is not working you will need to make sure you are using our Divi Gravity Form Module.
Divi has a range of CSS with important statements. This css can be hard to overwrite. Using our Divi Module for Divi visual builder will fix these issues.
No. Gravity forms is an additional form plugin for WordPress. Divi does have a divi form builder which is great for a contact form.
Gravity Forms is a premium plugin and goes beyond being a simple form tool. It has lots of great integrations with Zapier and other CRM tools.
You can read our article here for more information on why it is our default choice – When to use Gravity forms on your Divi website
We have not tested it with Extra Theme. If you want Extra Theme support please send us a feature request on the contact page of this site.
The closest we have found is Surbma | Divi & Gravity Forms. It has default styling and no front end builder support.
Product Change Log
5.3.8 – April 5, 2021
- update to latest freemius SDK
- added placeholder field to advanced tab – css area
5.3.7 – October 28, 2020
- webfont bug fixed for Kirki framework with new compilation process for build script.
- New continuous integration process to reduce bug risk in deployments
5.3.6 – October 28, 2020
- Had to put an array check in for failed transients from Site Ground Cache causing problems with Google Fonts Class in Kirki framework
5.3.5 – October 28, 2020
- Array check for faulty transient check in Kirki for Google Fonts
5.3.4 – October 25, 2020
- Updated to latest Kirki Framework for Customizer
5.3.3 – October 24, 2020
- Update Freemius SDK
- Added hook to stop checks for Divi and Extra in the plugin constructor – see gist https://gist.github.com/mrkdevelopment/e3b1cb80eb0e9a52bc2c70191d86ffb8
5.3.2 – July 12, 2020
- Change Kirki to a local include so it no longer has to be installed.
- Updated Icon for product
- Reduced pricing for core plugin
- Checked CSS settings for all for fields
- updated supported version numbers
5.3.1 – March 9, 2020
- Fixed warning for Missing Form ID
- Tested WordPress 5.4
5.3.0 – January 27, 2020
- Added support for theme Extra
5.2.3 – January 17, 2020
- Theme customizer – button orientation default value is right as per gravity form defaults.
5.2.2 – January 17, 2020
- Theme customizer – button text color on hover fix.
- Theme customizer – converted button padding text field to sliders.
- Theme customizer – added button margin slider fields.
- Divi module – `Has Border` default from theme customizer wasn’t being applied. fixed it.
5.2.1 – January 14, 2020
- Theme customizer bug fix when migrating from old plugin
5.2.0 – January 13, 2020
- Linked default values from theme customizer to divi module fields.
- Freemius SDK upgrade to 2.3.2
5.1.1 – December 9, 2019
- Custom support form in admin added.
- Fixed issue where select and textarea styles were not applied.
- Convert most of the divi module styles to output as variables.
5.0.0 – September 12, 2019
- Completely revamped base css to use css variables
- Using kirki theme customizer
- Migrated old customizer settings to new theme customizer setting.
- Sublabel theme customizer – typography and spacing
- Footer theme customizer – background, border, border radius and spacing
- Input theme customizer – border and border radius.
- Divi module – footer spacing, border radius and border. Input background color, border and border radius.
4.2.1 – August 13, 2019
- Added responsive margin and padding options for `title`, `description`, `label`, `sub label`, `input` and `button`.
4.2.0 – July 12, 2019
- Fixed incorrectly enqueued assets.
- Bug fix. Dropdown for gravityform select in divi module was saving form title the `id`. This seems due to a likely bug in divi code. In an array options with only integers as `key` values, the `value` (gravityform title) is used as `key` and `value`.
4.1.3 – July 3, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
4.1.2 – July 1, 2019
- Added a fix for theme customizer page which gives a fatal error when Divi theme is not activated.
4.1.1 – June 27, 2019
- Branding and plugin name update.
- Added free trial plan for 7 days
4.1.0 – June 14, 2019
- Freemius integration for plugin updates and payments.
4.0.1 – April 26, 2019
- Selecting the first gravity form from the select dropdown in the builder wasn’t working. Fixed it.
4.0.0 – March 19, 2019
- Full divi frontend builder support added to the gravity form module
- Fixed issue with licensing code on activation
3.0.0 – September 25, 2018
- Rebranded plugin to “Gravity Forms Divi Plugin”. Plugin integrates gravity forms styler and divi module
- Divi builder frontend support added.
2.1.2 – April 25, 2018
- Fixed critical bug
- updated licensing code.
2.1.1 – April 6, 2018
- Plugin rename to ‘Gravity Forms Styler’
- Added border radius for text,email, textarea and select input elements
2.0.3 – December 6, 2017
- Added theme customizer
- Made settings backward compatible.
1.0.4 – June 8, 2017
- Rearranged alignment fields in the admin
1.0.3 – June 8, 2017
- Added ability to align title and button
1.0.2 – May 2, 2017
- Fixed bug where plugin gives fatal error when divi is not activated.
1.0.1 – March 15, 2017
- Added font-face settings for the form.
- Added font-size settings for title, description, input labels and input areas.
1.0.1 – March 15, 2017
- Added font face setting to select font family
- Added font size selector for gravity form’s title, description, label and input elements.
- Added padding setting for submit button.
1.0.0 – January 27, 2017
- Initial Release