Our most popular Footer Plugin for Divi!
The solution to having a custom footer on your Divi website is now easier than ever! With our plugin, you can use modules and library items in your footer design. This means you can create special footer templates for all of your pages, including WooCommerce ones!
Use Divi Modules in your Footer
Fast loading and easy to use!
Works with Custom Post Types
Choose what pages to show on!
How does it work?
The Divi Footer Plugin adds a new section to your theme’s configuration, allowing you to add a Divi Library Item into your Footer on every page of your website.
You can use this on your blog posts and WooCommerce pages. This saves you the hassle of adding a global layout to every single page! You also avoid having to write custom code or make child theme configurations.
Easy to use and saves loads of time!
All you do is install the plugin and then select a Global Layout from your Divi Library to use as your footer. Simple, time saving, and very effective!
You can update or change your global layout at any time. Your website will then reflect the update on every page.
In our Premium Version you can even update the footer placement for custom post types or specific pages. And you can specifically turn it off on specified pages.
The tool is compatible with a saved Divi Page Layout or a Global Section for flexible design options. With the Divi Footer Plugin you are no longer restricted with the six column layout of default Divi. You can replace the default layout. You can also add elements above your the standard Divi footer widgets.
Product Help Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can add in this method via the Theme Customise OR Appearance -> Customise area of the WordPress CMS. This is a premium feature and you need to use the paid product for this feature.
Yes, you can do that. If you can save something to the Divi Library you can use it with the Footer Plugin.
Yes, you can. These appear below our existing footer.
1. oEmbed Provider – It calls the same hooks used to inject the footer, hence footer is embedded in oEmbeds. Also, it has compatibility issues with Divi Theme. We would recommend not using oEmbeds of your pages within the divi builder.
2. Gravity Forms – Member Confirmation page can cause issues with the plugin. To fix it you need custom code.
3. WPML – Using the footer for multiple languages does not work currently. We are looking at the possibility of fixing this.
Product Change Log
3.3.4 – July 3, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
3.3.2 – June 27, 2019
- Updated branding
- Plugin name change
3.3.1 – June 12, 2019
- Updated readme.txt to be valid.
- Upgraded freemius to version 2.3.0
- Sanitized inputs from footer settings form and single post type’s `hide footer` post meta.
3.3.0 – June 10, 2019
- Change for WordPress.org and Premium upgrade features.
3.2.3 – March 18, 2019
- Fix for licensing code check bug
3.2.2 – January 16, 2019
- Fix for meta box name which was clashing with Custom Post Builder’s meta box and hence making it to disappear
3.2.1 – January 8, 2019
- Global footer disabled when frontend builder is active.
3.2.0 – December 27, 2018
- Added ability to hide footer on “per page” basis
3.1.3 – August 16, 2018
- Global footer was ignoring line breaks in the footer text. Fixed it
2.0.3 – January 17, 2017
- Added licensing code.
2.0.1 – January 17, 2017
- Initial Release