Manage and Place Your Client Testimonials with Ease!
Testimonials are a very important part of your website. They add credibility to your brand and showcase your expertise. Our Testimonials Plugin allows you to easily handle the placement of testimonial content on your website.
This plugin provides:
Custom Post Type
A Custom Post Type to manage and categorize your testimonial content.
A Divi Module to select the testimonial categories for display and customisation options.
The above combination makes it very easy to manage testimonial content on your WordPress pages. Updates to testimonial content in the custom post type will be reflected on all the WordPress pages it is linked to.
A Testimonials Slider Divi Module to insert testimonials and update the styles of slider components.
A Testimonials Listing Module to display testimonials in a grid or card (vertical list) view
The Theme Customizer can be used to add global defaults for your testimonial styling
Plenty of documentation and simple support via the Plugin Admin interface.
So stop wasting time on adding, updating and styling testimonials on each WordPress page and use our combination of a custom Post Type and custom Divi Module!
Watch the below video for a complete product overview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add global style defaults for the Divi Module?Yes, you can. We have a theme customizer panel for testimonials which allows you to do so. More information can be found in the Documents links on the product page and the E-Learning / Course area.
Can I sort the testimonial items?Currently we do not sort the testimonial items. Testimonials are sorted in descending order of the post date. Latest testimonials are shown first.
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED
* All prices in $USD. These prices do not include local taxes.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
3.0.4 -December 9, 2019
- Added custom support form in admin.
- freemius version 2.3.1 upgraded
3.0.3 -July 5, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
3.0.2 -July 1, 2019
- Added a fix for theme customizer page which gives a fatal error when Divi theme is not activated.
3.0.1 -June 27, 2019
- Branding and plugin name update
3.0.0 -June 14, 2019
- Freemius integration for plugin update and payments.
2.2.0 -May 3, 2019
- Added full builder support
2.0.1 -March 19, 2019
- Fixed licensing code check in activation hook
2.0.0 -September 13, 2018
- Added Testimonial List Module - It has option for grid and list layout.
- Added Divi Theme Frontend Support
1.1.2 -December 14, 2017
- Fixed code to overcode divi bug
- Streamlined licensing code to avoid class clash when other divi plugins are activated.
1.1.0 -September 8, 2017
- Added theme customizer options
- Added custom css options to the divi module.
1.0.7 -August 22, 2017
- Anchor link opens in new tab by default.
- Added nofollow attribute to links.
1.0.6 -August 1, 2017
- Added support for testimonial rating
1.0.5 -July 24, 2017
- testimonial post type made non-public.
1.0.4 -July 24, 2017
- Added ACF Pro plugin package link in dependancy check message
1.0.3 -July 19, 2017
- Fixed alignment issues.
1.0.2 -July 19, 2017
- Removed unwanted code.
- Added plugin dependancy
1.0.1 -July 19, 2017
- Reorganised divi module options
1.0.0 -July 11, 2017
- Initial Version