Display an Instagram Feed on Your Divi Website!
Make the most of your Instagram photos! This Divi Module is the perfect Instagram companion for your website. Now you can increase your social engagement and your Instagram followers with our easy to use module.
This module allows you to showcase non-private Instagram account photos on your Divi Theme website. Photos on your website are automatically updated as you update your Instagram account. Which keeps your website looking fresh! It’s a super easy way to show up to date content on your website.
Display photos responsively from multiple Instagram accounts – so you can have multiple feeds. Then customise the styles all inside our Divi Module. You can change the number of columns and photos to display in your feed. As well as style the header, the load more button and even the follow us button.
Our easy to use Divi Module allows you to showcase your non-private Instagram account photos on your website using the Front End Visual Builder or Classic Builder.
Show Multiple Feeds
Once Installed you can use it on multiple Instagram accounts, so you can have multiple feeds.
Customise the number of columns and photos displayed in your feed, as well as the header and button styles.
Display your photos responsively from multiple Instagram accounts. Then customize your styles all inside our Divi module!
Watch the video below to learn more about how this awesome plugin works.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have made this plugin completely FREE for you to download and begin using right away.
Yes, there are. This plugin is dependant on the popular Instagram Feed Plugin (also free from WordPress) which you will need to install before using our Instagram Feed Module.
DownloadDownload from WordPress.org
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
3.0.1 - July 3, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
3.0.0 - June 27, 2019
- Updated branding.
- Updated code for release on wordpress.org
2.0.2 - March 18, 2019
- Fix for licensing code check bug
2.0.1 - January 7, 2019
- Fixed warning when frontend builder is enabled
2.0.0 - January 7, 2019
- Added frontend builder support.
- Made the grid responsive for mobile and tablet view. Added options for responsive settings.
1.2.3 - November 26, 2018
- Fixed: Default values of the modules were not being read properly
1.2.2 - November 22, 2018
- Made instagram divi module compatible with latest divi version
1.1.0 - September 21, 2017
- Showing custom instagram feed pro fields only when it is activated.
1.0.0 - September 12, 2017
- Initial version