A Fully Immersive 3D Photo Experience!
360° Virtual Reality Photography is an exceptional way to showcase any business. With our plugin, you can display VR 360° photos – a fully immersive 3D photo experience – on your website. It uses the same technology which Google uses on Street View and Facebook on their 360° photos.
Stereo Image Support
Default Yaw Controls
Browser VR Mode
This is a great tool for any business that needs people to experience an onsite location. We have used it with real-estates, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets who want to showcase their onsite location.
This plugin uses Web VR Photo Viewer from Google. It’s a very easy to use Divi Module. Just upload your VR 360° photo and a thumbnail and it just works!
As with everything for our members, it’s fully supported and documented with regular updates. At MRK WP we have used this module for a number of customers and have found it to work really well for location photos.
Please note, if you are using the module more than once on a page, make sure you use the thumbnail image tools for the best possible load times.
Check out the video below for a complete product overview.
With Stereo Support you can use dual view images. So you have a left and right eye view in the one photo. This makes your images a bit clearer.
With the Default Yaw tool, you can change how your image is shown for the starting position as well as how someone interacts with your VR 360° Photo. Limiting a user to look left and right only can be helpful when you have a panorama shot.
The VR Mode allows a user to engage with a WebVR enabled browser and VR headset to step straight into a 360° photo and feel like they are in the moment.
If you want many images on a page, a preview image is essential. It allows you to load more images with small thumbnails instead of being forced to use a default crop from a WordPress automated tool.
VR Photography and Video is a great way to engage with potential customers. This plugin now makes it easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
It really depends… if you are making thumbnails for each image that are smaller in size then you can generally get away with around 8 as a maximum. The more images you have, the more load you will have on your site. This VR tool can use a lot of CPU/GPU resources. We generally recommend no more than 2 on any given page.
There are no other WordPress plugin dependencies. It works with the Divi Theme and can also be used as a shortcode.
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED
* All prices in $USD. These prices do not include local taxes.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
4.0.1 - July 5, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
4.0.0 - June 27, 2019
- Freemius plugin update and payment integration
- Branding and plugin name update
- Free trial added
3.1.0 - April 24, 2019
- Added full frontend builder support
3.0.2 - March 28, 2019
- Fixed issue with licensing code
3.0.1 - August 28, 2018
- Removed unwanted divi module styles introduced by divi frontend builder
3.0.0 - August 9, 2018
- Added divi frontend builder support
2.0.2 - August 25, 2017
- Updated description for default_yaw
2.0.1 - August 4, 2017
- Stereo option added as default
2.0.0 - August 3, 2017
- Revamped plugin
- Removed dependancy from https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-vr-view/ . Plugin works standalone now.
- Added new options. Removed some unwanted options.
1.0.4 - May 5, 2017
- Dependant plugin check bug fix.
1.0.3 - May 2, 2017
- Added plugin and theme dependancy check
1.0.2 - March 16, 2017
- Removed 360 Video MP4 as a source. Only images supported for now.
1.0.1 - March 13, 2017
- Added animation, alignment, device show/hide, margin settings to the divi module.
1.0.0 - March 4, 2017
- Initial Release