Custom Post Builder PluginGithub Code
NOT SUPPORTED – CODE ONLY
Custom Post Builder Plugin is now deprecated. Divi has introduced Theme Builder supported. Theme builder allows to create custom single’s and archive’s template. Since our plugin’s functionality overlaps with divi’s we’ve decided to cease development on this plugin.
Populate a Divi Page Layout with Custom Data!
Our Custom Post Builder plugin allows you to associate a Divi Library item to a Custom Post Type’s single page template. This means you can make full use of the Divi Page Builder to design your single pages.
Custom data populates your page template using field formatters and add_filter. We also included pre-baked field formatters for Advanced Custom Fields (ACF). Customizer settings for selecting templates for Custom Post Types is also available.
Map a Divi Library item to a WordPress single page template for a public post type. The Divi Library item post content renders for the post type’s single page.
Included is a Divi Module which helps you inject the dynamic data belonging to the post via a hook referred to as a field formatter. You also get a set of pre-defined field formatters that integrate with the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin.
- A Theme Customizer Panel where you can enable and select a Divi Library item to use when rendering the single page. Each post type has a Theme Customizer Panel.
- A Divi Module to hook in the data for the post via field formatters for the Advanced Custom Field (ACF) plugin.
- A set of pre-defined field-formatters for ACF fields.
- The ability to define custom field formatter via a hook.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to my license for Deprecated Code?When we deprecate a plugin we make the existing code free on GITHUB and GPL Opensource. This means anyone can do anything with it. The code itself is available to you for free. What we do not do, is support that code. If you need help with it you will need to get a developer to assist you. If you want help from MRKWP you will need to create a work request, and get a custom development project started with out team.
How do I add and style the standard post fields like title, content etc?
We have a few modules inbuilt which can help you do that. For more visit the help guide.
Do you have the functionality where I can design post type single page templates?No, we currently do not have such a functionality. Its on our radar but we cannot give any ETA on when its going to be implemented.
Can I add my own field formatter?
Absolutely. More details here.
Are there any plugin dependancies?Yes and no. Advanced Custom Fields Pro plugin is required if you plan to use existing field formatters.
DownloadDownload on Github
Please note we do not provide support for Github Downloads.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
To use this product you need to have the following plugins installed on your WordPress installation:
|Last Updated||December 20, 2019|
3.0.4 -December 20, 2019
- Gallery module can now have more than 4 images per page
3.0.3 -December 9, 2019
- Custom support form in admin
- Upgraded freemius to 2.3.1
3.0.2 -September 3, 2019
- [Bug fix] ACF Gallery divi module in grid mode was showing maximum 4 images even if more than 4 images existed in gallery. Added pagination
3.0.1 -July 5, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
3.0.0 -June 27, 2019
- Branding and plugin name update
- Freemius integration for plugin name and payments
- Free trial added
2.0.2 -May 21, 2019
- Removed unwanted divi module style from frontend
2.0.1 -March 19, 2019
- Fixed licensing code check in activation hook
2.0.0 -November 12, 2018
- Added frontend support
- Bug fixes
1.5.2 -June 7, 2018
- Fixed a typo in the code which made the code fail.
1.5.1 -June 7, 2018
- Made ACF gallery module compatible with divi custom post builder
1.5.0 -June 4, 2018
- Added ACF Gallery module
1.4.1 -June 4, 2018
- Preserve line breaks in post content module by toggling "Preserve Line Breaks" field to yes
1.4.0 -May 18, 2018
- Added DF Post Excerpt divi module for rendering post's excerpt field.
1.3.0 -May 17, 2018
- `DF Post Content` divi module added. It renders post content.
1.2.0 -March 29, 2018
- Addded 3 shortcodes [df_post_meta_field], [df_post_field] for showing post field, [df_post_meta_as_list_item] for rendering post meta as a list item.
- Added template_include hook to override singles template.
- Admin post builder preview now sets post variable in the Container for the related post and can be fetched using DFCustom_Post_BuilderContainer::getInstance()->get_post()
1.0.14 -April 13, 2017
- Added attributes for size for image grid
1.0.13 -April 12, 2017
- Using the_content apply_filters so other registered filters can hook in.
1.0.12 -April 10, 2017
- Fix: Outputting images which are valid for a image grid.
1.0.11 -April 6, 2017
- A stray p tag was generated due to use of the_content apply_filter.
1.0.10 -March 29, 2017
- Add attributes for image, image grid and unordered lists.
1.0.8 -March 28, 2017
- Button renderer displays button only if ACF field is set.
1.0.7 -March 21, 2017
- bug fix: post template dropdown now showing all available templates.
1.0.6 -March 20, 2017
- Added ACF field module with formatter selector.
- Added dependant plugin and theme checks
- Default formatters are injected via filter.
1.0.0 -March 15, 2017
- Initial Release