Setting Up and Using Google Drive for your Content
Once you have downloaded your checklist template, we recommend Google Drive as your file storage option.
- Create a Google Folder: Once you have created your folder, give it a name for identification.
- Organise your folders: Create other folders that will store your other article files within the folder.
We arrange our content folders according to the content creation process.
- Ideas: This folder holds any ideas we may come up with for our blogs and articles. The idea may simply be a word, phrase, or sentence.
- Drafts: In this folder, we have articles in the first stage of creation. The article may have a draft outline and points before research.
- Research: This folder contains all the research material done about an article.
- Writing Content: This folder contains articles in the content writing phase.
- Editing: This is where we keep all our articles going through the editing process.
- Published: Our published articles and their content materials, like videos and images, are kept in this folder.
As we conclude the setup phase, let’s recap what we have covered.
- We’ve downloaded our checklist template, which will guide us in the content process.
- We’ve recommended using Google Drive as our file storage system and how to do this.
- Lastly, we’ve gone over categorising our content writing process in different folders within Google Drive.
Some Helpful Links
Take a look at these other links on using Google Drive.