Using the Video Toolkit
This document will help you understand all the great features of the video toolkit from M R K WP.
We also have an older video of how these modules work.
Lets get into the configuration and settings of the video toolkit.
Theme Customiser Options
The Video Toolkit plugin has theme customizer controls which helps to set global defaults.
Theme Customizer Panel
The customizer panel can be found at WordPress Admin > Divi > Theme Customizer > DF Video Toolkit
There are two sections namely
- General : General setting(s)
- Play Button: Settings for the play button.
The general section has the following setting(s)
- Autoplay : When selected, autoplay will be set as global default setting. This setting is used in the DF – Video Overlay module.
Play Button Section
The play button section provides global setting options for
- Icon Color: Color picker to select the color of the icon the play button.
- Background Color: Color picker to select the background color of the play button
- Background Color Hover: Color picker to select the background color of the play button on hover.
Video Toolkit Module & Plugin
Manage all your videos in a single post type with Divi modules and triggers for on page placement.