Migration steps for Popover plugin
Before you Begin
Before starting a plugin upgrade it is recommended to make a backup of your WordPress site. Sometimes weird stuff happens. We have tested this to the best of our ability and the procedure works in all our test cases.
In July 2019 we changed our name from Divi Framework to MRK WP.
As part of the migration we moved all our plugins to Freemius and for free items, WordPress.org.
We now have a more optimised website. As a result, we have a better setup of plugin delivery and better support for our customers. However it also caused some of our plugins to need a reinstall. This was due to the plugin “slug name” having to be changed to fit the WordPress.org requirements or Freemius requirements.
The old billing system directly used PayPal and Stripe. The new website uses the Freemius Platform. All Members will have to migrate from WooCommerce to Freemius. This is a manual process.
What does this process show me?
In this How to document we will show you how to migrate Divi Framework’s Divi Popovers plugin to a new License with MRK WP’s Popovers for Divi plugin.
How to migrate
First of all you should have a coupon code. We sent coupons to all our users migrate their existing membership over to Freemius. Before you start make sure you have that.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
In this process we upload the new Popovers for Divi to your WordPress Dashboard.
To begin please make sure you have already migrated your membership plan.
- Download Popovers for Divi Plugin
Login to your Freemius Account.
Download the Popovers for Divi . A file df-divi-popovers-premium-latest.zip will be downloaded.
- Install and activate the downloaded plugin.
Login to your website’s WordPress Admin area. You should see Divi Framework’s popover menu plugin installed.
Install and activate the df-divi-popovers-premium-latest.zip plugin.
You will be redirected to the product activation screen.
Note: The Divi Popovers plugin from Divi Framework will be automatically disabled.
- Enter the license key for the new plugin.
Once activated, you will be redirected to MRK WP > Divi Popovers
Enter the license key and click Agree & Activate License
License key can be found in your freemius account.
- Delete the Divi Framework Hub
The Authentication tool you required for Divi Framework is no longer required. Please deactivate and delete this plugin.
Divi Popover Plugin
Manage popups and overlays using the Divi Builder for limitless designs.
- Annual Plan Migration
- Migration steps for new Instagram Plugin
- Migration steps for Gravity Forms Membership
- Migration steps for Restaurant Menu Plugin
- Migration steps for Video Toolkit Plugin
- Migration steps Divi Framework Breadcrumbs Module
- Migrations steps for FAQ plugin
- Migration steps for Testimonial Plugin
- Migration steps for Yoast SEO Local Toolkit
- Migration steps for Divi Custom Post Builder
- Migration steps for VR View Plugin
- Migration steps for Extra Icons for Divi
- Migration steps for Business Directory Plugin
- Migrating to the new Footer Plugin