Migration steps for new Instagram Plugin
Before you Begin
Before starting a plugin upgrade it is recommended to make a backup of your WordPress site. Sometimes weird stuff happens. We have tested this to the best of our ability and the procedure works in all our test cases.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
In July 2019 we changed our name from Divi Framework to MRK WP.
At the same time we moved our Divi Framework Instagram Feed Divi Module plugin over to WordPress.org repository.
As part of this change an installation upgrade was required that is a manual process.
This document details how to migrate your WordPress website to the new Instagram plugin.
This document is for existing diviframework.com users.
- Login in your website’s WordPress admin
Visit the plugin listing on your website and you should see the diviframework’s instagram plugin installed and activated
- Install and activate new instagram plugin from wordpress.org
Under Plugins, click Add New
Search for mrkwp-instagram-feed-divi in the keyword search. You will get a single result for Instagram Feed Plugin For Divi. Install and activate the plugin.
FYI – The free version of the footer is hosted at https://wordpress.org/plugins/mrkwp-instagram-feed-divi/
Instagram Feed Module
Place your Instagram feed on your Divi pages now with Visual Builder support.
- Annual Plan Migration
- Migration steps for Gravity Forms Membership
- Migration steps for Restaurant Menu Plugin
- Migration steps for Video Toolkit Plugin
- Migration steps Divi Framework Breadcrumbs Module
- Migrations steps for FAQ plugin
- Migration steps for Popover plugin
- Migration steps for Testimonial Plugin
- Migration steps for Yoast SEO Local Toolkit
- Migration steps for Divi Custom Post Builder
- Migration steps for VR View Plugin
- Migration steps for Extra Icons for Divi
- Migration steps for Business Directory Plugin
- Migrating to the new Footer Plugin