Migration steps for Gravity Forms Membership
Before you Begin
Before starting a plugin upgrade it is recommended to make a backup of your WordPress site. Sometimes weird stuff happens. We have tested this to the best of our ability and the procedure works in all our test cases.
In July 2019 we changed our name from Divi Framework to MRK WP.
As part of the migration we moved all our plugins to Freemius. This resulted in an optimised website. As a result, we now have a better setup of plugin delivery and better support for our customers.
The old billing system directly used PayPal and Stripe. The new website uses the Freemius Platform. All Members will have to migrate from WooCommerce to Freemius. This is a manual process.
What does this process show me?
In this How to document we will show you how to migrate your membership from Gravity Forms Membership with Divi Framework to a new Gravity Forms License with MRK WP.
How to Migrate.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
First of all you should have a coupon code. We sent coupons to all our users migrate their existing membership over to Freemius.
Before you start make sure you have that.
If you have an Annual Plan, Hospitality Plan or Popover Plan you can read the relevant documentation for those plan migrations as they are a little different.
- Migrate over from your Gravity Forms Membership to M R K WP
Add a subscription for the new product. Go to the Divi Module for Gravity Forms product page and make a purchase. It will give you a free 7 day trial so no Credit Card details are needed.
- Download the new Plugin
You will get an email from Freemius. In This email you can download your Plugin ready for upload.
You can see an example of this process in the standard installation instruction for the Gravity Forms Divi plugin.
You can also login to Freemius directly to access your downloads using the username and password you created on signup.
After Login to your Freemius account visit the download section.
Download the Form Styler for Gravity Forms and Divi .
A file df-gravityforms-divi-plugin-premium.x.x.x.zip (x.x.x represents current version number) will be downloaded.
- Install and activate the downloaded plugin.
Now, install and activate the downloaded df-gravityforms-divi-plugin-premium.x.x.x.zip plugin file.
The old diviframework gravity form divi plugin will be automatically deactivated
- Enter the license key for the new plugin.
Once activated, you will be redirected to MRK WP > Gravity Forms Divi
Enter the license key and click Agree & Activate License
License key can be found in your Freemius account.
The Standard Installation
In the case of the Gravity Forms Divi Plugin you can follow a standard installation process and get a good result.
Gravity Forms plugin for Divi Theme
Visual Builder support and better design control for your Gravity Forms.
- Annual Plan Migration
- Migration steps for new Instagram Plugin
- Migration steps for Restaurant Menu Plugin
- Migration steps for Video Toolkit Plugin
- Migration steps Divi Framework Breadcrumbs Module
- Migrations steps for FAQ plugin
- Migration steps for Popover plugin
- Migration steps for Testimonial Plugin
- Migration steps for Yoast SEO Local Toolkit
- Migration steps for Divi Custom Post Builder
- Migration steps for VR View Plugin
- Migration steps for Extra Icons for Divi
- Migration steps for Business Directory Plugin
- Migrating to the new Footer Plugin