Migration steps for Extra Icons for Divi
Before you Begin
Before starting a plugin upgrade it is recommended to make a backup of your WordPress site. Sometimes weird stuff happens. We have tested this to the best of our ability and the procedure works in all our test cases.
In July 2019 we changed our name from Divi Framework to MRK WP.
As part of the migration we moved all our plugins to Freemius and for free items, WordPress.org.
We now have a more optimised website. As a result, we have a better setup of plugin delivery and better support for our customers. However it also caused some of our plugins to need a reinstall. This was due to the plugin “slug name” having to be changed to fit the WordPress.org requirements or Freemius requirements.
What does this process show me?
In this How to document we will show you how to migrate Divi Framework’s Divi Icon Toolkit to MRK WP’s Extra Icons Plugins For Divi plugin.
How to migrate
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Steps for migrating Divi Framework’s Divi Icon Toolkit to MRK WP’s Extra Icons Plugins For Divi plugin
- Login in your website’s WordPress admin
Visit the plugin listing on your website and you should see the diviframework’s icon toolkit plugin installed and activated
- Install and activate new extra icons plugin for divi from wordpress.org
Under Plugins, click Add New
Search for mrkwp-extra-icons-for-divi in the keyword search.
You will get a single result for Extra Icons Plugin For Divi. Install and activate the plugin.
- Deactivate the Old Icon Toolkit from diviframework
Now you can safely deactivate and delete Divi Icon Toolkit from diviframework
- Delete the Divi Framework Hub
The Authentication tool you required for our Divi Icon toolkit is no longer required. Please deactivate and delete this plugin.
Extra Icons Plugin for Divi
Add extra social icons to your Divi website header and footer without the need for custom code.
- Annual Plan Migration
- Migration steps for new Instagram Plugin
- Migration steps for Gravity Forms Membership
- Migration steps for Restaurant Menu Plugin
- Migration steps for Video Toolkit Plugin
- Migration steps Divi Framework Breadcrumbs Module
- Migrations steps for FAQ plugin
- Migration steps for Popover plugin
- Migration steps for Testimonial Plugin
- Migration steps for Yoast SEO Local Toolkit
- Migration steps for Divi Custom Post Builder
- Migration steps for VR View Plugin
- Migration steps for Business Directory Plugin
- Migrating to the new Footer Plugin