Installation of Breadcrumb Module
After you have completed the Freemius checkout you can install the Breadcrumb Module for Divi. If you are using a Free Trial, the process is the same as if you are using the paid license.
To start, make sure that you have received your email confirmation from Freemius.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Freemius Plugin Activation
- Download the Plugin
In the email setup instructions click on the 2nd item. (If you use Safari we have a link to a video for explaining what to do if you use the Safari browser.)
- Upload your plugin to WordPress
Inside your WordPress Dashboard you will now need to upload the plugin. We have a video to explain exactly how to do that as well.
- After installation – Activate the Plugin
After Installation you will be taken to an Activation page.
- Copy your License Key
Copy your license key from your email address and paste it into the agree and activate license area. After a quick validation you can press on the Agree and Activate license button.
Your plugin is now Activated.
The sub menu for the plugin will show you how to manage your plugin license, how to upgrade, and how to get support.
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- Featured Image as Background
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories