Featured Image as Background
The Breadcrumb Module provides the option to use a post’s Featured Image as the Background. Below are the instructions to achieve this.
Set the Featured Image
On the post’s edit page, set the Featured Image. If you are unaware of how to set it up, please read the documentation here. Once you have set the Featured Image, you can see a ‘Featured Image’ box on the right sidebar widget.
Set the Background Image
Now we need to setup the Breadcrumb Divi Module to use the Featured Image as the Background. For this,
- Set “Is background image static?” to No
- Set “Use Featured Image For Background” to Yes
On the frontend, the Breadcrumb will look something like this:
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories