Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
What is a short code?
A short code is like a HTML tag but is used in WordPress. It helps you do nifty things without needing to do much work on your part.
A gravity form insert is basically a short code.
Where can I use a short code?
In the Divi Theme you can place a short code in just about any text area. They will be rendered out and complete the functionality that is set within the short code.
Note: Be careful. Sometimes a short code can have unexpected results.
The Breadcrumb Module short code
The breadcrumb module short code is “yoast-breadcrumb-df”.
Placing this is square brackets will give you a breadcrumb output in any text area.
This means you do not need to use the whole breadcrumb header.
The short code has no attributes. All it does is output a breadcrumb path into a text area.
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- Featured Image as Background
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories