Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
I recently had a customer ask about the default padding and how to deal with it on the Divi Breadcrumb Module so I made this quick screencast to cover how it all works.
The main reason we have this padding is because of defaults in the Divi Settings around sections and rows.
You can also do full width and standard width Divi Breadcrumb Modules that all impact the look and feel of the item.
To get the best out of the module understanding these makes a huge difference in the user of the module.
Hope you enjoy the screencast and let us know if you need further help.
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Featured Image as Background
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories