Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
Base Styles and Layout Options for your Breadcrumb Header
Here are our base styles that are used for the Breadcrumbs and we cover how to use each area further down in this document.
We have 4 main styles for the Divi Breadcrumb Module:
This is when all the main content for the product is Left Aligned. See the Screenshot below.
The center aligned version of the breadcrumb has all the content in a center alignment setup.
This is when we have all of the content over to the right hand side of the breadcrumb.
Title Left and Breadcrumb Right
This is when you have your breadcrumb over on the left side of the page and the breadcrumb to the right. The subtitle will also be left aligned with the page title.
The CSS Classes
The CSS that makes this all happen is pasted below.
We include a specific style sheet with the module to help you make it work well. If you are wanting to overwrite anything you can see the class names and targets we have used. This should be helpful for the coders out there.
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- Featured Image as Background
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories