Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
The Breadcrumb Module
In this topic we cover the installation and setup process. We created a screencast to show you how to setup Yoast SEO and the Breadcrumbs Module.
This solves the issue of setting up the Breadcrumb Module and finding it doesn’t populate because the Yoast SEO settings are wrong. Find out how to turn that on and use the Breadcrumb Module for your Divi Theme and WordPress Website.
To assist with Rapid Learning we have also included the below details to get you started.
Yoast SEO Settings
The Yoast SEO toolkit is required for the Breadcrumb toolkit to work, however the breadcrumb feature of Yoast SEO is not enabled by default. To turn breadcrumbs on your need to activate the feature in the Advanced features of Yoast SEO.
First turn on Advanced features. You can follow the tutorial with Yoast to do this – https://kb.yoast.com/kb/remove-advanced-yoast-seo-settings/
Once the Advanced features are enabled you need to open it in the admin settings.
Click on the large purple switch and Enable the Breadcrumbs.
A new area is expanded with all the settings.
Save these settings and the Breadcrumb tool will now work as expected.
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- Featured Image as Background
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories