ACF Field as Background
Th Breadcrumb Module supports the ability to use an Advanced Custom Image Field (ACF) as the background. Please note that ACF is a third party plugin which you need to install separately.
Create New ACF Field Group
Create a new ACF “Field Group” and associate it with a Post Type. Next, add an Image field to the field group. In our example the field is “Breadcrumb Background” and the post type is “Page”
Upload an Image to the ACF Field
Upload an image to the post type. In our example the post type is Page, so the Breadcrumb Module on that page can pick it up.
Set up the Breadcrumb Module to use the ACF Field
To set up the Breadcrumb Module do the following:
- Set “Is background image static?” to No
- Set “Use Featured Image For Background” to No
- Set “ACF Field Name” to the name of the ACF field. In our case its “breadcrumb_background”
The process is complete.
You will see something similar to the picture below on your frontend:
Adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- Featured Image as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories